The Business Development position is primarily responsible for identifying new business and developing a strategy to partner with customers to add value and develop relationships to grow sales and market share in the senior living facilities management market. The Business Developer is responsible for the overall sales effort and account management for our rapidly growing company.
- Ability to call on “C” Level decision makers and convince them to make a paradigm shift.
- Ability to execute a sales strategy, develop proposals for new business and evaluate where potential sales growth is available.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with prospective customers key personnel.
- Demonstrated consultative selling skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in and adapt to a changing business environment and identify opportunities for competitive advantage with new and existing customers.
- Team player who has a record of achieving company and team objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and build value-based relationships with customers
- Willingness to travel throughout the United States on a regular basis.
- Must have own vehicle with a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Access to senior living leadership with knowledge in facilities management.
- Identify all strategic sales opportunities and systematically profile each prospect identifying key influencers and decision makers with whom relationships must be established.
- Develop a territory overview of the top prospect firms including competitive information, issues and road blocks.
- Expand services with existing customers.
- Follow up with all incoming leads and support requests.
- Own the customer relationship.
- Responsible for promoting and reinforcing company and brand quality.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of demonstrated ability in business development/ sales environment with “C” suite clientele.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus plan, 401K, medical, dental and life insurance.
Our organization is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.